Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Who are you cheering for? I'm rooting for the Giants (simply because of Sash). James has always been a Patriots fan. And, by a very scientific cheese pole, Henry has chosen the Pats as well. The reality is that Henry will be in bed before half time. I certainly won't last the entire game, and James will probably be forced to watch the ending solo. Oh well, such is life with a vivacious 19 month old that likes to get up at 5:00 in the morning with mommy.

This weekend has been great. Spending most of the time together as a family doing a lot of playing, coloring, hide and see and of course, laundry. We did celebrate our friend Matt's 32nd Birthday Saturday night at Orchard Green in Iowa City. It was a fun, much-needed night out. Kiki was gracious enough to babysit with H-man - I think they both had fun.

The big 6-month cardiology check up is tomorrow. My anxiety is starting to rise to a point of being uncomfortable. I just wish it was over and done with. However, I know I can't change this. Whatever will be, will be. Que sera - right? But, it is my baby and my mind tends to go to the dark side if I let it. My pledge for the evening is to think positive. Feel free to send good vibes our way for a stellar appointment tomorrow for our sweet heart baby.

Gotta run, I must go "find" Henry. His hiding spot between the fireplace and the toy box might take a while to uncover. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment